Outline International Wood Trade Encounter, Jakarta 6-10 March, 2018
Buying quality hardwood products? Considering Indonesia? Need help in finding reliable producers who meet all due diligence requirements? Then register now for our 4th International Wood Trade Encounter 2018 in Jakarta from 6-10 March 2018. This is your opportunity to meet the major producers of FSC® certified plywood, flooring, decking, mouldings and garden furniture, etc. in a single event.
This event is hosted by the Association of Indonesian Forest Concessionaires (APHI), supported by FSC Indonesia and The Borneo Initiative. Taking place in Jakarta, it will bring together leading FSC certified wood industries from Indonesia and international wood trading companies in a one day event. Here you can meet 20-30 Indonesian wood industries in a trade fair setting for quick introductions. To be followed by factory visits to get a first-hand impression of production processes in Indonesia. For those interested in how an FSC logging concession operates, a visit to an FSC certified logging concession in Kalimantan is also possible.
This is a great occasion to get an overview of Indonesian FSC production capacity in a single visit!
Our event takes place in the same months as other interesting trade expositions in Indonesia as well, e.g.:
- IFEX: 9 – 12 March 2018
- Iffina: 12 – 15 March 2018
- Megabuild Expo: 15 – 18 March 2018
You may consider combining these with our event while planning your business trip.
Cost of participation in Trade Encounter on 6 March at the Mulia Hotel Jakarta:
- Overseas timber trading companies: USD 100 (incl. max. 3 participants per company)
- Indonesian wood industries: USD 100 (incl. max. 3 participants per company). FSC certified Indonesian wood industries are entitled to a booth 2x2m free of charge
- Indonesian forest concessions: free of charge
- All other individual participants: free of charge
Hotel guest rooms, factory visits and the field excursion to Kalimantan are not included in the above mentioned fees.
Trade encounter Mulia Hotel Jakarta:
– Trade fair (booths)
– Side meetings (round table meetings USA market, EU market)
– Lunch buffet
– Closing ceremony
– Semarang (Kayu Lapis)
March 8 – 10
Field excursion to a forest concession in Kalimantan:
– PT. UDIT with overnight stay in PT. Gunung Gaja Abadi